Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Laying on this floor spinning Kieth Green albums, is always a mind opener.
I close my mind and I see the most strangest things.
this is todays.

I am the type of person who screws up so many things in her life, but when I look to my left at the seat I thought would be deserted, Jesus is just sitting there. And I look into his big beautiful greeny blue eyes that look exactly like the ocean and I don't have to question, I don't have to suddenly ask everything on my mind, I don't feel judged or condemed. He doesn't even have to talk. I just get lost looking in those eyes. I lose my words. Yet sometimes I just have to ask
"do you forgive me?"
then he gives me this look like '
did you have to ask?'
He then taps my knee and tells me just one thing.
"You only need an audience of one. I am your biggest fan and I'm not going anywhere"

You know, everything is going to be alright.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's beautiful Gem, so's the picture!! just amazingly beautiful! u r so talented!!
-Luv Jo