Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Men

(note: Im pretty much living by this, I don't just see these things as a fantasy, I see them as a thing that every man should strive for.)
oh and if you know someone like this, can you pass on my number?

ok, It has taken me a few years to come up with this list.
here we go:

My perfect man:

Core Values:
-integrity
-honesty
-authenticity
-purity
-humility
-strength
-reliance

A man of Purity
A man of integrity
A man of honesty
A man that knows the Lord
a strong leader
a reponsible man
an authentic man
a financially stable man
an encouraging man
a reliable man
an intelligent man
an original man
a man of prayer
A man of the Word
a humble man
a loving man
a fearless warrior
a good father
a hard worker
a shepard
a kind nurturer
a good cook
a dignified man
an honarable man
a man to look up to

No comments: