Wednesday, December 27, 2006

i'm unhearted

Ah i'm crap!
ooo feels so good to say that!
Christmas is a load of crap, apart from all the Jesus stuff (WHICH IS THE REAL MEANING) all this present giving and family stuff is just crap. crap crap crap crap crap!
I mean, come on! I see my relo's and share a meal with them ONCE A YEAR! I should be doing this all the time.
Christmas is overrated! next year I'm going to fast in prayer.. and im going to make my whole family do it. and all money is going to charity.. I spent about $500 on shitty presents. $500 saves peoples lives. WHATS WRONG WITH ME! WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!?!?


YITS HAS RUINED ME!!! IM A CYNIC!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

brilliant! love it!

Anonymous said...

yay i love cynics! i love you gemma,
you aren't crap though, well at least not any worse than the rest of us broken distorted beings.