Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Everyone

I was wandering around Word just picking up random things and staring at them until I'm conviced they're boring. Seeing as I had about 40 minutes to kill, I started listening to their audio cd's (brilliant idea!) and I clicked over to Reaben Morgan's "Everone" I am now the owner of a Christian worship cd and I am so excited!! total repeat all day!
He is an amazing song writer! it has been such a long time since I have felt so much depth and realisim in worship and this incredible connection!!


I don't just recommend this cd to you because of it's brilliance. I don't want to. But if you are searching for something more then just your boring planetshakers or hillsong (yes, aware it is hillsong, but it's not the same) then I really urge you to take a moment to sit down with this cd and close your eyes and open your heart to it. It's really just put my thoughts in a better light and my heart in a different place. His songs arn't your typical worship songs... well they are if you just listen, but if you find something in it to connect with.. it's not.




No comments: