Monday, February 12, 2007

I caught a glimpse of you today
I don't know what to say...

you're beautiful

so perfect

when you are with me... my worlds just fine.

you make me see that my life before you was just lonliness
I can't imagine my life without you by my side
the more that i see you the more that i realise your beautiful
I want my whole world to say "I love you Jesus" I want to chase Him. I want my life to follow Him forever. I want to show Him and let Him see every inch of me. I'm sick of empty words... I've been here before but it's time for me to change...
Anne Frank once said, how wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world... Doesn't that make you just stop and think for a moment?
Jesus
Jesus
Jesus....
Where did I go wrong? I'm tired of my useless excuses of "I'm not ready"... what are we not ready for? "I'M" since when was it about me?
God, this is my prayer.
Let your will be done.

No comments: