Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Where has this year gone?

While writting my speech the other day, I was listening to old mix cd's that I had made back in junior high, one of the songs was by Baz Luhrmann called "Everybody's Free" while listening to it there was a line that really caught my attention.. actually a few.


"Get to know your parents, you never know

when they’ll be gone for good.
Be nice to your siblings; they are the best link to your past and the people most likely to stick with you in the future.
Understand that friends come and go,
but for the precious few you should hold on."

It's that line about your siblings that gets me...
and it makes me think about my brother and sisters through Christ. How desperatly we need them to be the Christians God intended us to be.
It slightly amuses me I guess...







No comments: