Sunday, September 17, 2006

further seems forever

"no matter how careful you are, theres going to be the sense you missed something, the collapsed feeling under your skin that you didnt experience it all. Theres that fallen heart feeling that you rushed right through the moments where you shouldve been paying attention....Well get used to that feeling....thats how your whole life will feel someday..."
-Chuck Palahniuk


God keeps putting something on my heart and I keep taking it off.
I keep thinking that things arn't my place to pass obvious judgment...
but maybe they are?
It's not just the seeing, it's not just the hearing, it's not just my thinking... it's the Holy Spirit...

anyway.
(Sarah you may understand what im going on about)

in other news, Thank God for this weather.
good weekend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are my favorite blog.