Saturday, September 23, 2006

To lost I will find and to the found i'll keep strong

"I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back. "
Philippians 3:12 (The Message)

It's so cold, I have so much to say, but it's so cold to type.
Bah! being passionate sometimes takes it out of you. I love discovering Christian's in my local community, like the boys at work and the girls who work at Gloria Jeans, ICE and jetty surf. I have no idea how I get into the convosations about God and church with complete strangers. but I do. Thank God.

So my Texas trip is all worked out, i've got a year to get a good price on flights but i'll buy them now anyways. what am I doing? Well im working at a church and doing street ministry to homeless and the drug and alcohol abused. thats all I know so far. My friends best mate is a pastor there and I'm just helping out.

this is some dudes (the last one is my friend) that are doing street ministry at the moment, they did a couple of surveys too


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow i can't believe ur going to texas gem, thats so cool. we had a couple of ppl from texas visit our church about 6 months ago, they were pretty full on, but it was pretty cool! thats great gem, and so r u! luv jo