Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"you're my mystery that makes life interesting..."


dear children...

I watch you walk and i watch you run
and i'll always be the one chasing you
i see you fade.. i see you fall
and i'll sure be the one to catch you
i find my happiness with you
stay with me
just to be
find the time to say your prayers
please don't leave me
cause i want you
i want you now.
I know you've gone away so
but i'll leave the light on incase you find your way home..

I did edit that song a tad, but everytime I listen to it, it's like God's own words to me. i relate.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, Gem, thats an awesome song? what is it and by who? that is so right for me right now!
and have i mentioned lately that i think you're fabulous and love you stacks!!!!!!!!
luv lots, and hugs, hehe,
Jo! -ooxx- (yits)

gemma said...

it's a songcalled "stay with me" by the sundance kids

www.myspace.com/thesundancekids