Saturday, September 23, 2006

his stregth

"you are a child of God. your playing small doesn't serve the world. there's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. we were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us... and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same."
- nelson mandela


This totally goes out to a lot of you guys. It is strange. I was reading a book at my sis-in-laws house and (as a quote lover) this really stood out to me. I think it is beautiful, raw, honest... and humbling. Then I log on and check some friends' livejournals and she had this quote up and saying that she found it and meant a lot to her. God's up to something... sneeeeeeky.


Saturday 12:49am
I have decided to learn the Violin.

No comments: