Thursday, September 14, 2006

I look to my Eskimo Friend....

Beaches always have a strang effect on me. I always sit in awe of how the whole system works. The waves continuesly crashes on the shore, the sky rotates around that... and that sand is so small yet there is so much of it. I always meet God there... no matter what crap is going on.. He always meets me there.
Last year I use to take trips down to the holiday house and spend a couple of days on my own talking to God and hearing His voice. Even when I was annoyed with him... I always found myself on my knees in the sand crying out to him. Ocean Grove reminds me of those moments.

anyways I took a few photos of the day.. well of some people..




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey gem, great photos!! Hope you are well and hope you have a great time on r=r break. Rudi